Grant & Simpson has two Partners, an Associate Partner and a highly trained support team who practice substantially in family law issues. As a result of our support network, experience and expertise, Grant & Simpson is able to provide the full range of legal services in relation to family law matters for married spouses and de facto spouses.
It is Grant & Simpson's goal to provide services of a high standard, at a reasonable cost. With this in mind, we encourage the development of personal relationships with our clients to best appreciate clients' concerns and objections and always make our clients aware of possible costs from the beginning. Our aim is to negotiate the most cost-effective and best result for our family law clients.
Our family law services include the following areas:
- Pre-nuptial agreements before commencing a married or de facto relationship;
- Parenting arrangements, plans and consent orders;
- Property settlement;
- Injunctions and restraining orders;
- Domestic violence;
- Cohabitation agreements;
- De facto couple disputes involving children or property;
- Property protection and preservation and restructuring;
- Child support;
- Spouse maintenance; and
For expert advice from our experienced practitioners please contact Allan Grant - Partner or Katherine Lord – Partner on 07 4999 2000.