Buying or Selling a Property?
Always consult a Lawyer prior to signing a contract.
Are you aware that there are a number of searches and enquiries you should make prior to settlement of a contract?
- Is the land liable to flooding?
- Are there any structures or services under the surface which may interfere with the present or future use of the land?
- Are there any current or proposed changes to traffic flow or any new main roads nearby?
- Is there any current or pending development which may affect the neighbourhood?
- Is the present use of the property consistent with the permitted use under local laws?
- Do improvements have Local Government approval?
The contract may need amending before you sign it to cover these issues.
Are your interests protected?
The experienced Conveyancing team at Grant & Simpson is able to assist you. Please call 07 4999 2000 and ask for: